For All Godrej Properties Queries

Get In Touch With Us

Godrej Solitaire Noida Sector 150


Rera Reg. No. UPRERAPRJ13521, UPRERAPRJ14252

"Launching Godrej Solitaire in Godrej Nest"

A looked for after gated network involving 3 and 4 BHK Apartments in two notable towers (G + 19 Story) beginning at Rs. 1.05 Cr. with 2.47% Interest on home credit till ownership. These rich homes in Godrej Solitaire in Godrej Nest Noida, motivated by the world's best advancements, ensure you get the best. Experience shocking dawn and view the excellence of nature from the overhang of your contemporary homes at Godrej Solitaire notable Towers.

Profitably set in pine for area Noida Sector 150 close by Noida - Greater Noida Expressway, Yamuna Expressway and Metro Station, you can encounter snappy network to NCR's prime areas more than ever. This engaging advancement is honored with a scope of world-class comforts to fulfill all your way of life needs.

Investigate the undertaking select civilities accessible 24X7 :

Great Clubhouse


Rec center


Ultra present-day comforts, that is the thing that you get when your location peruses Godrej Nest Solitaire Towers.

Locate your very own space. Extravagance living ought not to be restricted to the four dividers and bars, or be estimated by the floor plan. That is the reason when you step into Godrej Solitaire Noida in Godrej NEST, a venture by one of the top developers in Delhi NCR, we realize you won't simply discover your fantasy address, you'll locate your very own shelter. Furthermore, we know, you can hardly wait to book your loft here at the hour of the site visit.

Astonishing Lifestyle Update

This is a vanguard extensively planned improvement with each comfort essential for a quiet and advantageous way of life. Godrej Solitaire New towers in Godrej NEST is intended for your solace and offer offices like green scene, water bodies and significantly more. In addition, these roomy 3 and 4 BHK Apartments, Noida likewise give you the fulfillment of putting resources into one of the quickest developing areas with the brilliant network to everything fundamental.

Restore Yourself

Godrej Solitaire Nest Noida is situated inside Noida Sports City a 600 section of land basically private division where just 20% of the all-out land is doled out for the development exercises and the rest 80% is being kept for greens and finishing and different uses like:-

9 section of land fairway

Cricket institute

Indoor games offices


Medical clinic

Interior streets

One can have the benefit of the two universes - protection of extravagance condos and socialization in courtesy zones.